OES Editor Main Page: Design Area Tools
- Questions must be added under a section. Sections must be added under Groups. So to add questions:
- Add a Group, click , Group settings and contents will be shown in Contents area (more details)
- Add a Section, click , Section settings and contents will be shown in Contents area (more details)
- Add a Question, click , Question settings and contents will be shown in Contents area (more details)
- The current active item (Group/Section/Question) will be highlighted with a marker on left side. Only one item can be active at a time. The content and setting will be for the current active item, see example below:
– To copy any item (Group. Section, or Question) first select the item by clicking it. Then Select the requested operation:
– To Copy click , then select the destination item, then select the Paste button.
– To Cut click , then select the destination item, then select the Paste button.
– To Paste, first click the destination item, then click Paste .
-Note: hierarchy is important. Questions can be pasted near to another question or under Sections (but not under groups). So, to copy and paste a question, first select the question, click copy, select destination section, then click paste and so on.
-First enable Reorder mode, by click .
– The Move icon will be shown inside all items. Drag an item and drop it at the destination location.
-Note: hierarchy is also important. For example, you can move a question from a section to another section, or near to other question, but not to another group.
– To delete an item, first select the item, then click
Note: Once you click the selected item will be deleted immediately. No undo, no confirmation message will be shown.